10. Death row taco bar
9. Two words: Alberto VO5
8. Hire staff to write some more great zingers like this …
7. Always wanted to see Branson
6. Spend a weekend at his hunting lodge with Hank Williams, Jr.
5. $8.5 million on campaign buttons; $8.5 million on bumper stickers
4. Health care for all Texans … I’m totally messing with you
3. Shut up or he’ll execute you
2. Get a fabulous makeover from Michele O’Bachmann’s husband
1. Buy lunch for Chris Christie
UPDATE: As of 10:15 PM MST, it appears the page is down. The sentiment still stands. A little bit of online Way Back Machine research has shown he puts it up as soon as it’s removed. If he does, I’ll update the link. I encourage people to still reblog. We need to be aware of things like this page. It’s one thing to start a troll page. It’s another to start issuing racist, misogynistic threats.
This Facebook page features racist imagery of the First Family - unfortunately, nothing new on Facebook, and that alone makes me furious.
However, this is why I reported it:
James Earl Ray assassinated Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. The intent of this message is quite clear.
In response to a woman who reported them, they posted her full name and location (which I blurred), while a supporter of this page chimed in with a veiled threat of rape:
To view the page for yourself and to report it, please click on the link above.
To Carl Zukoski, owner of the page, and those commenting as supporters of this page, you are the assholes of America.
Oh, and I’ll save you the trouble of posting my name and location because it’s no state secret. My name is Meg Lanker-Simons. I live in Laramie, Wyoming.
And I’m not afraid of you.