Who’s going to trust a man who calls the program a criminal fraud and, in effect, called Americans a bunch of suckers for believing in it for these many decades?
It very well may be that someone who insists Social Security is a Ponzi scheme, despite all evidence to the contrary, is not electable on a national level. But it’s worth remembering that last year, a tea partier in Wisconsin ran against Senator Feingold using the exact same line…and won.
The people of Wisconsin had a choice between the awesome Russ Feingold & the sleaze-bag Ron Johnson & they chose the sleaze-bag. When good people don’t vote, bad things happen.
- truth-has-a-liberal-bias reblogged this from reagan-was-a-horrible-president
- herblondness likes this
- sarahlee310 likes this
- reagan-was-a-horrible-president likes this
- truth-has-a-liberal-bias likes this
- tpil85kglifter likes this
- reagan-was-a-horrible-president reblogged this from wisconsinforward and added:
- bulletinaweave reblogged this from wisconsinforward and added:
- wisconsinforward posted this